I Am...
I am incomplete
A work-in-progress
A rough draft
Learning from mistakes of my youth
Learning from mistakes of others
Learning from voices of wiser ones
I am incomplete
A work-in-progress
A rough draft
Growing through observation
Growing through reading
Growing through manipulation by others
I am incomplete
A work-in-progress
A rough draft
Developing wisdom
Developing empathy
Developing generosity
I am incomplete
A work-in-progress
A rough draft
I am an experiment
Created by the creator of life
Made to learn, grow, develop, and love.
I am incomplete
A work-in-progress
A rough draft…
12 comments:
more than a draft you are a masterpiece...much like your words. i reay like this one!
a constantly evolving work of art...
I like the way you put this. I suppose if the draft of life was complete, we'd having nothing more to do.
Nicely done. I do wonder, though, how much we learn from the mistakes of others as opposed to our own. :)
a new beginning... a blank canvas.
xoxo
well. we are constantly evolving, but a draft? Ok- if that leads you to a worthy work of art, i.e. YOU!
;)
What you've said is so true. Once the draft is complete, nothing is left. Great piece you've got here Jessie.
I think that we are all basically works in progress!
Happy Friday!
your words are full of wisdom,
enjoy your gift!
To quote a sign I saw long ago
Be patient
God isn't finished with me yet.
Happy TT
You are a precious pearl! Your words are a window into your soul! a beautiful Theme Thursday Jessie
After having read your 55 I scrolled down and found this gem of writing. I adore it. In my AA and Al-Anon programs we speak often of "being a work in progress". This spoke loudly to me. Loved it.
PG
Post a Comment