Talk to me
I want to hear your voice
Tones of red velvet, mixing with
Relaxed faded jeans.
Fill me with
Softly spoken words, flowing from your
Almond mouth.
Gliding movements remind me
Of our bodies in flight
I want to watch you speak
So I can imagine
The intimacy of you I long for.
22 comments:
beautiful write
hot. love that the voice sounds like comfortabe jeans...nice 55!
A sizzling 55. nicely done.
This so romantic, and I like the imagery you used to describe the writer's reaction to the speaker's voice.
Smoky hot. Red velvet and faded jeans - nice!
Oh My! Fan me now ... that was caliente... claliente... caliente!
such yearning so poetically expressed.
unrelated..LOVE your header. I had to stare at it a moment to figure it out. marvelous shot though!
Char: thank you very much.
Brian: is there anything more comfortable than a favorite pair of jeans? okay...maybe there is...lol
anthony: thank you.
Peter: i'm glad you enjoyed the imagery and reaction.
Patti: thank you.
Katherine: would you like me to turn the a/c on? :-)
Lime: thank you. i wish i could take credit for the header -- but it was forwarded to me via an email message. parts of this blog have evolved over time, but i'm still loving the header.
hugs and gratitude to all those who stop by and read, and a wink for those who comment. good, bad, or indifferent -- i appreciate them all.
jessie
Voices hold so much promise...
I just love the romanticism here
Great and beautiful and lovely!
hugs!
I like how these words put topgether in this way, make me feel, make me remember.
Romantic, sexy, beautiful. Thanks.
When I was dating my wife, we would sometimes stop in a small book store we loved that had lots of little rooms with comfortable seats and couches. She would sit close to me, and we would take turns reading to each other. It was romantic!!
Quite beautiful Jessie. I'm glad you visited my site and commented allowing me to find this terrific 55.
PG
Wow Jess...
What a beautifully expressed piece of brilliance!
And you just threw this together?
Wonderful 55.
Thank you so much for your support and visiting others.
You Rock!!!
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G
Oh you have it bad, been there, this hits the target! textural and audible, good to read aloud.
Nice
Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
Wow. That was stunning. Beautiful 55!! :)
ooh girl, this was beautiful, sensual, smooth...really nice 55!
thanks for commenting, you are such an encourager :)
this is perfect 55.
enjoyable and sizzling!
my my what would I do with twenty one comments I've often wondred but then again I've seen some blogs with a hundred comments . just wanted to let you know I spared polly the parot just for you Jessie. I appreciate your comments you leave on my sight and look forward to visiting you again and again
Larry.
ah yes I have several pair of favorite jeans. love your writing glad I stopped by again.
Larry..
Post a Comment