Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lost in Comets

I stood there on our balcony
watching comets with
long, swaying tails
bursting through the waves.

To ride a comet, how glorious I thought.

I reached out,
it plunged deep into the dark wild water.

Now we’re both lost.

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow jessie...you came back with a splash. smiles. comets are cool to watch streaking across the sky, only to wink out once they have reached through the atmosphere. perhaps she needs the same...

Unknown said...

Brian is right you came back with the strength of the comet and the beauty of the stars.

So wonderful to see you yesterday you look amazing and gorgeous and loving as always...you are amazing!

xo Gabi

Maha said...

That was absolutely beautiful. Your imagery was great fusing many fantastic elements of nature adding yourself to them.

Shadow said...

aaaaaamazing!

Dulçe ♥ said...

So beautiful my dear!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Wednesday!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-2.html

enjoy some treats!