Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flash Fiction 55

Okay, it's that time of the week again. Write your piece in 55 words and go tell the G-Man, better hurry or you'll be late!

I don't know if all this snow is getting to me, but here lately I've been on the romantic side of life. I hope you enjoy the trip through the seasons. I'm starting with my favorite one...

Warm smiles to all! jessie

Wait for me...

My Love,

Wait for me;
Turquoise waves racing to shore
Frolicking bodies,
Secrets stored.

Wait for me;
Painted leaves falling
Squirrels chasing,
You scattered my pearls.

Wait for me;
White snow falling
Whispering pillow talk,
Our private moonlighting.

Wait for me;
Rain showers her blessings
Unpredictable days and nights,
Memories of delight.

Wait for me…

Photo credit: http://fleur-de-noel.deviantart.com/art/sunday-morning-155468019





17 comments:

Mona said...

did he? I mean did he wait?

Brian Miller said...

nice 55...still very sensual...hope he waited...

Wait. What? said...

beautifully done!

anthonynorth said...

Enjoyed that. And yes, a touch on the sensual side :-)

Jessie said...

thank you all -- and i guess time will tell...

Dulçe ♥ said...

And who wouldn't wait for you?!!!
Brilliant- as always
Thanks for your always beautiful post (and comments!)

;)

Ariel said...

Jessie this is beautiful and how very romantic...

Mike said...

A full year long wait? wow! Very passionate writing style you have!

Peter Stone said...

You've captured the very essence of romance perfectly :)

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful, sensual piece. Lovely plea.

g-man said...

Jessie...
Verrrrrrrrrry Nice!
I'm now longing for Summer...Thanks
Excellent 55 My Dear,
This was a Real Treasure!
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Larry said...

to answer monas question if he didn't wait he's crazy.How could he not wait with words as those you penned. love your style have always loved it great job again Jessie. I'm posted also just follow the link below .


Zephyrs Revenge


Thanks Larry

Shadow said...

this is a most exquisite view of the seasons.

Anonymous said...

what beautiful and sense-making poem.
U R very gifted writer.
I yet to try 55...

Happy Saturday!
U Deserve Happiness.

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday!
Happy March 1st!

LarryG said...

and then in the waiting was the loveliness of the divine!

christine said...

Such beautiful lines.

So romantic

Christine