

Out of the Darkness
This cold weight station,
echoing beeping machines,
vampire people monitoring blood counts, body temperature.
A panoptican room, sleeping, praying for an end.
Their voices awaken me.
Were they close?
Fearing foreboding desires becoming reality?
“Mom! Mom!”
Terrified, losing them forever,
opening my eyes, breathing a partial sigh of relief,
wondering;
if they brought me back.
Pic credit: Unknown
Do you have a story to tell in 55 words? Write it, post it, then go tell the G-Man ... he's waiting...
http://g-man-mrknowitall.blogspot.com/2010/02/thursday-portrait_17.html
19 comments:
Shiver me timbers, matey! Good one.
Like the panoptican twist...
Mine is here.
Outstanding 55!
my head hurts from big words...lol. i looked up panoptican...wicked cool. i am glad you woke up...i think. nice 55!
mine is up!
awesome! this is a great one.
xo
Jessie...?
This was pretty amazing!!
One of today's best so far.
Outstanding 55 My Dear.
Thank You for playing today, and have a Kick Ass Week-End..G-Daddy
that's some nightmare. you've transferred the feelings well!
Titanium, thank you for stopping by and commenting. i'm glad you enjoyed it. please come again soon!
Realliveman, thanks for stopping by again and commenting.
Brian, you're funny! lol thanks for the comment.
Christina, i'm glad you enjoyed it.
G-Man, rock-n-roll baby!!! lol
Shadow, such a sweet comment. thank you!
warm smiles and hugs to all, i'll be checking out the 55's. thanks so much for reading & commenting!
jessie
Lovely and creepy. Enjoyed that.
Oooh I was holding my breath reading that! Good one. :)
There's pills for dreams like this!
Good one.
Here's mine The Loft
That's a great 55 flash words !
:-)
(and thank you for your visit!)
That was fabulous!
Thanks for visiting my blog...now, I must look some more at yours!
Oh my
This was GREAT!
You rock baby!! ;)
Awesome 55
I love your new profile photo. Those two are adorable!!!
;)
hugs
xox
anthonynorth, i think our minds must have linked up across the oceans!
Akelamalu, i'm glad you enjoyed it. it's nice to see your comment again.
Buzzard, wonderful comment / come back! lol
My Castle, i certaintly enjoyed my visit to your bloghome, via Soul Aperture. i hope some of my readers will stop by and enjoy your house as well. i hope you return soon.
A Painter, I'm glad I found your bloghome via Soul Aperture. please come visit again soon!
Dulce, thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed it. my new pic reminds me of my current pup and a blue-eyed Siberan Huskey i had years ago.
thanks so much all for stopping by and commenting -- warm smiles for all and have a melting hot weekend!
jessie
This sounds like the beginning of very good thriller!
quilldancer.com
Jessie, really when oh when will you be writing your book? When????
You amaze me each and every time I read your blog...
This made me giggle though from our class: panoptican *tee hee* great word absolutely!!!
I love and adore you!
g
yes there are pills for dreams like this but the only difference when I get in there and program the dreams you dream there isn't a pill to stop me remember i'm the warewolf who's true to the dream of dreams of dreams of dreams.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on "This Blog Of Mine."
Larry
I think that I have had a few dreams like that! Very Cool!
Wow. That made the hair on the back of my neck stand up Good job!
Post a Comment