In my trying to discern the contentof this beautiful picturelife has come upin front of me, suddenly...complicated and easy,blind and clear,soft and hardas yin and yang...Thank you Jessie :)s
great pic - i love the circle you create
wow. cool pic...
I love this circle, you weave a beautiful circle and yours in one that I am absolutely honored to be in...even if I'm in the periphery...LOL!Love you,Gabi
beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
In my trying
to discern the content
of this beautiful picture
life has come up
in front of me, suddenly...
complicated and easy,
blind and clear,
soft and hard
as yin and yang...
Thank you Jessie :)s
great pic - i love the circle you create
wow. cool pic...
I love this circle, you weave a beautiful circle and yours in one that I am absolutely honored to be in...even if I'm in the periphery...LOL!
Love you,
Gabi
beautiful!
Post a Comment