Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Help!



Oh my! I’m facing a conundrum here! What ever shall I do?
My readers and contributors pictures have disappeared!
I hope they’re not lost in cyberspace fighting the blue
Rays of falling stars
Destined to crash into earth,
Fuming fires, the
Devils desires,
Bombing land and sea, but then
What the hell, there’s always rebirth.
On a serious note, if anyone can explain to me what happened to them, and how to fix it, I would appreciate it.


Thanks and smiles!
jessie

pic credit: unknown

14 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Sadly I'm useless at tech stuff, but I'm sure someone will come along to help you.
Great words, by the way.

Jessie said...

thank you anthonynorth, nice of you to say. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can see them ~ they tend to disappear from time to time on mine as well. Blogger server errors.


I'm up:

Friday Flash 55 ~ Sobering 55

Brian Miller said...

yikes. technology is not my cuppa tea...i do hope they return...just not in a nasty crash. nicely said though. smiles.

mine is up!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh Am so glad to see I am not so lost after all. Either we see it and you don't (which will eventually come up again- if you enter through internet explorer instead of Mozilla..) Or you are joking and got us!!!
Anyway your 55 is fabulous!!!
Smiles :)

Jessie said...

No I seriously can't seem them -- it's like looking at a blank wall. But, if you guys can see them, then i can live with it for a little while longer.

i've already visted Chef Kar's, Brian's and Dulce's homes today -- i enjoyed everyones!

happy weekend to all!!

warm smiles,

Anonymous said...

Your pictures all look fine to me, even with the gravestones. If you can't see them, and have already tried refreshing your browser, you could try clearing your cache, then refreshing.

g-man said...

I'm sending you some reading glasses...
Everything is fine, your PC graphics card might be shot.
It might be in need of a trip to the shop.
Excellent 55 anyway My Dear.
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass week-End...G

Fandango said...

I never worry about them.

Mike said...

They will be back. Blogger does updates and maintenance sometimes and some of their things go down for a while!

Shadow said...

mmmm, all looks normal from this side?!?!?!

Jessie said...

Okay ... well then, I'll wait for them to return.

thanks for the advice and the reading glasses (i needed an extra pair)...

smiles,

Unknown said...

Looks normal from my side, but normal to me is random and often times nebulous LOL!

What a great 55 though!

Hugs and light and love to you
GM

Unknown said...

Oh my word verification was Spoopi...that was Snoopy's lesser known, not as well liked cousin...the name says it all LOL!