This weeks words: "My hands open the curtains of your being."Taken from, "the opening lines of Touch" by Octavio Paz
If you'd like to join, stop by: http://carryontuesday.blogspot.com/

Revealing Hands
Come to me, close your eyes,
rest your beautiful stubbled face on my shoulder,
on my breast,
my legs.
Come to me,
leave with me the weight of your burden.
Come to me,
sway with me,
allowing our rhythmic hearts to
Fill the void of unanswered whispers,
Whispers vaporizing our night.
Erotic swirling tongues of love,
releasing inhibitions,
Inhibitions not contained in my hands.
Swaying motions delight,
Delights of pacing tongues, as
My hands open the curtains of your being.
Your being, fulfilling my own
Toward journeys unknown.
pic credit: unknown
8 comments:
WOW!!!! dear Jessie. How beatiful! I love your words of love they are deep sincere... transparent, unique!
Thank you
;)s
That was very sexy! I like sexy!
wow..that was sensual...i really need to get home...smiles.
Totally awesome ya know Oh how I like that Poem. Love your style and love to read you. See you tomorrow Friday or when ever we cross paths again.
Larry
Towards journey unknown!!now thats really romance
oh, i want, i want... this is stunning!
Oh to have your gift of poetry indeed...this one needs to find a home in a published book!
This one is very sensual indeed and very beautiful.
Love to you,
g
I agree! Very sensual and skillfully done!
Post a Comment