
Thank you so much dishilicious at http://dishilicious.blogspot.com -- that was so sweet of you.
I've recently told 10 unknown things about myself, so hmmm, 7 more ...
1. i would rather learn from others than show or tell others who i am,
2. i played flute for 6 years, guitar for 1, and will someday learn piano,
3. i used to ice skate, ride horses, took ballet and sang in various choirs,
4. the Wizard of Oz is a scary movie,
5. some commercials make me cry,
6. the changing of the seasons is like rebirth
7. the unseen is just another dimension most people have yet to discover.
okay, 7 bloggers i wish to pass on to:
All Who Wander are not Lost! http://mysticallyenhanced.blogspot.com/
AngelMay's Growing Pains http://angelmaysgrowingpains.blogspot.com/
Serene Chaos http://serenechaos101.blogspot.com/
WaystationOne http://www.waystationone.com/
Yesterday, Today and Forever http://ytfe.blogspot.com/
Pursuit of Something Real http://psreal.blogspot.com/
DA JERSEY BOYS featuring Otin and JerseyMcJones http://otinsopinions.blogspot.com/
cautionary discretion http://up4more2.blogspot.com/
okay, if the above 7 would please do the following:
1. Thank whoever gave this to you
2. Copy award
3. Post it in your blog
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
5. Link 7 new bloggers
6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. Keep being awesome!
9 comments:
seven things,
1. I fall in love all the time, and it is more often head over heels type.
2. I am working on a routine that allows me to sleep through the night without getting up to pee.
3. If my legs wouldn't be so tense I could go run for 45 or more minutes every day. I just love to jog-run.
4. I heard God whisper in my ear that my wife would die. Of course she had cancer that was spreading all over and was terminal at the time. But why did I get a word from the Spirit 4 months before it happened.
5. I am a vagabond at heart and would love to travel travel travel.
6. I am a Christian not by my own efforts but because I embrace the effort Christ made on my behalf.
7. At one time I challenged myself to think poetically every day. I have neglected that as an active challenge, but I feel I have incorporated that into my every day routine of life.
wonderful! some commercials make me cry as well...smiles. and i am chasing the unseen...
thanks for the blog love!
It's fun to know about your secret thing which you still keep wisely secret...
I am trying to think about a commercial which makes me cry... Well I'll wait for Christmas ones...
great post and deserved award Sweet Jessie!
congratulations hunny, on the lovely award. you and i like the change of seasons for the very same reason.
you're welcome Jessie. :)
flute, guitar, ice skating, horse riding, ballet.. wow - you are indeed multi talented. i can't sing or dance to save my life! :D
i'm sure piano will be quite easy for you to learn. good luck with that.
hugs!!
Thank You so much, Jessie. This will decorate my blog nicely - and I will make a special post there as per instructions. Thanks again!
Definitely some worthy blogs there.
Well done.
Awww! Thank you! I am not real good with awards. I have about 20 that I have not done. If you don't see me do it, please do not be offended. I am VERY thankful that you thought of me!
#5. Yeah, that Geico cave man commercial makes me sob uncontrollably!
see Ya Tomorrow....G
Post a Comment