Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

No Elfing Brains Here!

It's Friday once more. I have once again incorporated the magical words from Quilley, Raven, and the Dragons (http://dragonlairs.blogspot.com/) The special words are in bold. I hope

G-Man , the Dragons and everyone else are not disappointed.










You brains? No way officer. You and your paragon of virtue, more like a swamp monster, in a recliner, eating garbage, while you are teasing turtles with sugar-coated sprinkles, prospecting, lurking for unsuspecting victims, drowning them with lies, stealing their luggage, shame on you. Cat Stevens is singing cats-in-the cradle, but you’re on candid camera.




pic credit: http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/14/1486.asp

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Jessie! I just might try one of these one day ... the challenge may be too much though.

I'm up:
Friday Flash 55 ~ DELETE

Brian Miller said...

teehee...i used to love watching candid camera! still dont know how you do it with all those words already taken...mad skills!

thanks for dropping by mine!

Dulçe ♥ said...

How can do that?
You are treally good at this. I love it- again
Great combination...

Shadow said...

cheeky and upbeat today are we, heee hee heee. go for it!

anthonynorth said...

Great use of those words. Enjoyed that.

LarryG said...

awesome words, I like your words and how you weave a picture with the other words :) !!!

Anonymous said...

Good one. You fit all those words in perfectly.

Jessie said...

thanks guys & gals! i think you "all" should give it a whirl--right now it's allowing my whimiscal side to come out and play.

smiles to all!

Dr.John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
g-man said...

Wonderful Flash 58 My Dear...:P
Thank you so much for this very wordy contribution!
Excellent story though, please never mind me..hehehehe
Thanks for playing and visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week End!


(FYI...Jim Croce wrote and sang Cats in the cradle..Mr. Knowitall)

Wait. What? said...

With all the random words your imagination must be in overdrive - I can never do those pre-assigned words with 55's I just feel too boxed in, but you certainly rose to the challenge and did a wonderful job!

Mike said...

Who preassigned the words? I guess that is the part that is confusing me?

Tall Kay said...

I stand in awe and salute you! You guys are amazing. Great job and a real story that made sense! Loved it!

serene chaos said...

Wow! You are so talented. I really enjoy reading what you manage to create with seemingly random words! Well done, as always! :)

Unknown said...

Jessie, I have no "elfin" idea how you did this but it is about as brilliant and fun and incredibly whimisical of anything I've read....

Girl you got mad skillz is right!!!

Love ya!!!

G

Mona said...

that is really clever! I guess I can make my students do that in their vocabulary building lesson!