I always lean toward the latter of unfulfilled desires...those seem to stop me at times! You'll find it...I'll loan you my flashlight!love youGM
could be a whole lot of both...?
goody goodySmiles and huggies xoxxox
mmmmm, yeah, i know that feeling...
I find that if I get writers block that if I just pick a word that I can build on it. Like war or house or anger. Something always seems to emerge.
Gabi -- would love the flashlight! :-)Larry -- quite possibliy :-)Dulce -- always good to hear from you :-)Shadow -- i had a feeling you would :-)Otin -- interesting choice of word examples. thanks for the idea, if a new post appears you'll know it worked. :-)
i pretty much do the same as otin...i pick a word and start to play...or a moment and what it means to me...this too will pass...smiles.
I tend to keep lots of notes, so I can usually find something to write about.I like the question.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I always lean toward the latter of unfulfilled desires...those seem to stop me at times! You'll find it...I'll loan you my flashlight!
love you
GM
could be a whole lot of both...?
goody goody
Smiles and huggies
xoxxox
mmmmm, yeah, i know that feeling...
I find that if I get writers block that if I just pick a word that I can build on it. Like war or house or anger. Something always seems to emerge.
Gabi -- would love the flashlight! :-)
Larry -- quite possibliy :-)
Dulce -- always good to hear from you :-)
Shadow -- i had a feeling you would :-)
Otin -- interesting choice of word examples. thanks for the idea, if a new post appears you'll know it worked. :-)
i pretty much do the same as otin...i pick a word and start to play...or a moment and what it means to me...this too will pass...smiles.
I tend to keep lots of notes, so I can usually find something to write about.
I like the question.
Post a Comment