Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Mr. LarryG from world famed blog Yesterday, Today, and Forever http://ytfe.blogspot.com/ passed on to me and nine other bloggers the "Honest Scrap" award.

YTF has a unique writing style, haikus, love letters, and daily blessings -- enjoyable reading to say the least.

So dearest Larry, thank you for including my bloghome in your list -- especially since I don't post as often as I used to.

Here are the rules:

Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself
Present the award to 10* other bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged you
Be sure to tell the 10* bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them

*Or a number that you can reasonably accomplish in whatever mental/physical state you're in

My brilliant encouragers:
http://gsp-shadow.blogspot.com/ 1 Door Away From Heaven part II
http://www.abodeonethree.com/ AbodeOneThree
http://mysticallyenhanced.blogspot.com/ All Who Wander are not Lost!
http://if-the-walls-could.blogspot.com/ if the walls could
http://g-man-mrknowitall.blogspot.com/ Mr. Knowitall
http://psreal.blogspot.com/ Pursuit of Something Real
http://serenechaos101.blogspot.com/ Serene Chaos
http://chefkar.blogspot.com/ Chef Kar
http://www.blogger.com/profile/00722940075884718007 Brian Miller
http://dragonlairs.blogspot.com/ Fandango


of course there are two others, but they have already been given the award, so I'll give them an honorable, love your work mention:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/14958592985938279356 Dulce
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04149803030730349791 LarryG himself.

Now for my 10 facts about me:

1. I have been blessed with two wonderful kids
2. I am currently working on my thesis for my Masters Degree in Humanities with an emphasis in cultural studies.
3. I'm a junk food junkie.
4. I despise cooking and grocery shopping.
5. I've always wanted to be a writer.
6. I am quiet until I feel comfortable and then ...
7. I enjoy singing with the radio in the car -- top 20 country, rock, oldies, whatever.
8. I try not to say anything I don't mean.
9. I don't practice one particular religion bcs I believe that religion should be a connector, not a divider.
10. I love a challenge and I can be very competitive.

I would also like to pass this award on to anyone who has been aspired by someone special.

Smiles to all,
jessie

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jessie, Thank you!! What an honor you have bestowed on me....
I love you so dearly and your ten things about you...they also fit!!!

Love you!
Gabi

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank you so much for this my dearest, twice rewarded!
I love those ten things you've said about you... all of them. You are a love!!!
Thakns again and congrats on such a deserved award
Smiles :) ;)

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I sure hope you'll learn to like cooking someday,Jessie..This is an interesting list;)

smiles back'atcha:)

Shadow said...

i love your no. 9!!! great award jessie. and thank you for thinking of me. i truly appreciate it!

LarryG said...

hugs to you sweetie!

G-Man said...

Jessie dear....You sure put me next to some very talented bloggers. Some of them I'm not worthy to sharpen their pencil!
Thank You again...But I can't link!
seriously. If I ever learn, I'll do this and post your award.
You Rock Girl!!!

Fandango said...

We dragons are overjoyed with the award. We will feature it on Monday.
( This week's Raven's words were really, hitonious .-30 words out of the 55) They are -- Cute,
come with me to the Casba, bloodhound, respiration, Facebook, Canada Geese, modern, gravity,
spider webs, sea shells, curiosity killed the cat, charming Victorian,
railroad tracks, tower, salt and pepper

Anonymous said...

Jessie thank you so much -

Jessie said...

G-Man, Fandango, and David -- You are all most welcomed and well deserved!

smiles,

Brian Miller said...

thank you so much for the award.smiles. i seem to be in good company. including you.