As if
I’m sitting alone
Watching
Squirrels’ with breezy tails
Romping roaming
As if possessed by restless sprits
Sitting alone
Watching
Swinging leaves with breezy movement
Circling cycles
As if possessed by imaginary forces
Alone
Watching
Strolling memories of breezy love
Holding hands
As if promises last forever.
14 comments:
beauty of the smallest of things looking so beautiful in their own way was described well.well written and keep writing!!
hello heavealie -- nice of you to stop by. thank you for the comment,
smiles,
wonderful 55. i got lost in th moment of reflection and its peace. hope you have an amazing weekend!
mine is uP!
What a beautiful scenery; sounds , the air of the fall and you. hummm
Lovely jessi
Smiles :)
Jess....Beautiful!
Quiet reflective 55's are some of my favorite.
You are always a welcome Rest Stop on my Friday 55 Highway...
Thank You...Have a Grand Week-End.
Galen
see what happens when you sit near, or nearer...
if its the same as when you are alone, well...
hmmmm...
Nice words ~ beautiful pictures made from them.
Mine's up:
Friday Flash 55 ~ The Boy on The Tram
That was like getting my hair washed! It made me very relaxed!
very well done I loved it. I look forward to reading you again. Mine is up you'll find the link down below.
Kingfisher
there's true beauty in your words here...
You should stop by my main blog.
www.wizardofotin.blogspot.com
How you do this Jessie always amazing, you are a miracle in my life...a breathe of air that fills my heart so full.
I cannot thank you enough for being my friend and loving me as I am too!
Oh and you of crouse know my love affair with the little squirrels where you work LOL!
Beautiful writing!
Brian -- you have a wonderful way of bringing others to reflect on intense issues, I value your compliments.
Dulce -- i'm glad you enjoyed it. i most certaintly also enjoy reading your words!
G-Man -- i'm going to be missing Friday the 27th, so maybe you'll miss stopping by?
LarryG -- you're a sly one...
Thank you Chef Kar and Otin!
Thank you Shadow and Larry!
Gabi and Mama Zen -- thank you!!!
smiles to all,
Post a Comment