
If I could turn back time, what kind of person would I be today?
If I could turn back time, would I have made the same decisions anyway?
If I could turn back time, would my mistakes still have been the same?
If only I could turn back time…
Pic credit: http://cids.calpoly.edu/FQ00/TIMECAPSULE/characters/08/movement.jpg
If I could turn back time, would I have made the same decisions anyway?
If I could turn back time, would my mistakes still have been the same?
If only I could turn back time…
Pic credit: http://cids.calpoly.edu/FQ00/TIMECAPSULE/characters/08/movement.jpg
8 comments:
...you'd find out.
but leave those questions for times when you dream. the answers are better then.
How's this....
Don't worry about about!!
Those decisions were important into making you what you are today.
A talented, careing, creative, and passionate human being.
What else is there?
But it's wonderful, that you even care enough to ponder the thought!
agree with shadow
♥
we aren't perfect, and there comes time when we have to embrace it....
♥
Shadow, I like your answer. :-)
G-Man, how sweet you are... thank you. :-)
The15YearOldNaive, very true words. :-)
Thank you all for commenting.
smiles,
the sameness and the possibility entwine uniquely.
Turn back time... what for? We'd commit the same mistakes, we'd be the same unique souls....and still would want to turn back time ...
Beautiful, Jessie
Love
Dulce
Thank you Larry
and
Thank you Dulce, both engaging commentaries...
smiles,
Would have been cool to turn back time and do whatever it is that you'd want to do. Correct past mistakes or re-learn them.
Nice
Z
Post a Comment