Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flash Fiction 55 -- Love Questions





Friday 55 Flash Fiction is brought to you by G-man (Mr Knowitall). The idea is you write a story in exactly 55 words. If you want to take part, just pop over and let G-man know when you've posted your 55.









I miss you already.
I haven’t gone anywhere. I’m still here.
Physically yes.
I still answer you.
It’s always on your terms.
You do the same.
I learned it from you.

Okay. What do you want?
I want the past.
That’s not possible. We’ve evolved.
Evolved into what?
The present.
What is our present?
-- silence--


Pic credit: http://www.jamiehulleyartsfund.org/gallery/question_of_love_large.jpg

14 comments:

listen for azure said...

I love the conversational feel. I think I've been inspired!

Thanks for visiting mine.

Akelamalu said...

Excellent 55 - I really like it! :)

Thanks for reading mine too. :)

Anonymous said...

This is really good - very engaging. Marvellous work. :)

Dulçe ♥ said...

hummm! beautiful tug of war. What's the present? Good question
Love it!

thanks for your comments :)Sweetie

Shadow said...

cold, harsh reality. of love that's died...

anthonynorth said...

A sadness to that one, but excellently written.

Mona said...

Present is a gift. Cherish it!

LarryG said...

i see the sound of pins dropping in your future :)

Lou said...

Sounds like an impasse..maybe some counseling would help;)

Clever 55.

Jessie said...

Dear pheromone girl, akelamalu, Matthew, Dulce, Shadow, anthonynorth, Mona, LarryG, and Lou,

thank you all so very much for your comments -- i'm glad you enjoyed it. this is especially nice because i really enjoy reading your words as well.

smiles always,

g-man said...

Jessie...
This was one of the better 55's today...I loved it!!
Thank you as well for visiting and commenting on other stories.
You Rock!!!
Have a Kick-Ass Week-End....G

Jessie said...

thank you g-man!
i hope you get all 4 days off!!!

smiles,

Fandango said...

You humans talk too much. Talk less, cuddle more.
Great 55

Anonymous said...

This was excellent. Everything about it worked so well. I can't help but wonder how many moments are spent exactly like this - falling into the future that no one wants.