Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation




Vacation escape
Accentuated with sea air,
Casual strolls,
Azure moods.
Tears left behind
Inside a locked, dark room.
Orange sunset skies
Nocturnal flight.

Vacation escape
A renewal of life.

pic credit: www.photosontiles.com/Catalog-US.html

Yes, vacation is calling my name. I will be out of touch from Aug. 15 - Aug. 25th.
When I return I'll be posting a short story I wrote a few years back on my other site, Whispering Words. A teaser will appear here, tomorrow for my Flash Fiction 55, the same teaser or a longer version might also appear at Whispering Words.

Thank you all for reading and commenting -- your words really do mean a lot to me.

Smiles,
Jessie / Suz

4 comments:

LarryG said...

it sounds sweet!
enjoy! mwah!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Hoping you really have a good time.

Wait. What? said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Missing you!