Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rebirth







Quietly standing in front of the double metal sink inside our 1920’s farmhouse, my right hand moves quickly over the white plate, as I watch the clear water erasing the foamy suds. My mind is also moving in circles. Spring is a bittersweet time of year for me, filled with memories, and now, new beginnings.


The rest of the short story will begin on Tues. August 25th. I hope you come back ...


smiles,

9 comments:

Wait. What? said...

the memories are for me what makes new begingings essential!

have a wonderful weekend.

Dulçe ♥ said...

VEry Nice post-- nice 55
By the way, my 6 year-old son loves your frog going up...
:-)
thanks for your comment too
ANd nice weekeend

LarryG said...

yeah, i will be back
very nice start

Fandango said...

Sneaky sneaky, using your 55 to hook us on a story. Well it worked. A 55 makes a great hook.

anthonynorth said...

New beginnings must always take those memories with you.
Nicely done.

Dr.John said...

I like new beginnings so I guess I'll be back.

Make a new beginning and read my 55
HERE.

Shadow said...

spring memories... becoming reality here in my world as we speak. looking forward to the rest!

G-Man said...

Loved the imagery on this story.
Excellent 55 Jesse.
Thank you for playing this week, and have fun on your vacation...G

Anonymous said...

J - I'll be back - so very nice.