

Do you remember the old oak tree we climbed together?
I was wearing a blue gauze shirt,
hip-hugger, bell-bottom jeans,
leather sandals.
Your long thick hair and
mustache dark.
We were the epitome of that era.
A beautiful couple.
Blue and brown,
colors of the sky and earth.
We were in love that day.
photo credit: www.gettyimages.com/detail/891500-001/Stone
8 comments:
such sweet memories!
loved once
infinitely remembered
You painted a word picture of my husband and I when we first met 30 years ago..and the photo pulls it together beautifully. What a sweet memory you evoked.
Glad I stopped by!
Beautiful memories.
Very sweet.
Jessie...
Wonderful 55..
You've done these before?
And didn't tell me??
Please....Don't EVER do that again!
You have absolutely captured the essence of the 55. Great Job!
Thank you so much for visiting, and have a Marvelous Week-End...
Galen
Awww that is the sweetest 55ve I have read today! :)
Thank you! That was beautiful! Made me smile!
Post a Comment