
“Here we are; it’s nice and quiet in here.” He opens the door to a lit room, covered in gray paint and decorated with only a small round table with chairs, and a cold black leather sofa. Tapping the cushion next to him, he smiles, “Why don’t you have a seat beside me?”
Jacqueline maintains a seductive eye contact, smiling as she sits next to him, slowly crossing her legs.
“I have a business proposition for you,” Jacqueline said, smiling.
“Well sweetheart, you do have my full attention.”
“I’m getting ready to start up a business, completely legal.”
“Well, good for you. I’ve got me a pretty woman with a mind for business. There are some men who like that. But, how can I help you?”
“I’ve heard through various sources that you are currently being investigated for money laundering,” Jacqueline said as she gently massaged his upper leg.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about, so unless you’re looking for a job as a topless dancer, or you know how to slither your gorgeous body around a pole, our business here is finished. That is unless you want to provide me with a taste of some of your personal action?”
Jacqueline shuddered at the thought, and a quick memory from her distant past flew through her mind, “Well if you are willing to work with me, maybe we could arrange a partnership,” as she edged her hand a little further up his leg.
He looked at her with his beady eyes, and then down at her hand as it caressed his thigh, “How much money are you talking about?”
Jacqueline edged closer, her right hand was now stroking the side of his bald head, “A mere $100,000 should cover it,” she whispered in his ear.
“Listen sweetheart, no ass is worth that much.”
“How about a red BMW M6 as down payment?”
“I don’t need a hot car. I can buy my own.”
“I have the assets; they just need to be … liquidated.”
Vancamp cleared his throat, “Okay, you bring me the assets, and we’ll discuss the terms,” and then a smile slithered onto his leathered skin.
Jacqueline smiled and almost moving on top of him, placing her hand on the right side of his stubbled face, “Let me know when you’re ready to take a ride,” her warm breath on his turtle face invaded his senses, like a magical witches spell.
“Let’s go now. I’ll tell my driver to bring the car around.”
1 comment:
mmmm, maybe i should have read this one before the top one, heee heee heeee. she's a gutsy one this. don't know if i could do that... sleezy man... shudder.
Post a Comment