Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Essence

My Love,

The wind sighs at the mere mention of your name, as unspoiled daises dance in flight, to tunes of whippoorwills.

Oh how I long for your smooth caress against my beige skin. To feel the warmth of your embrace as I drift into heaven; this, is the memory I wish to hold for all eternity.

Yours forever,

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow. i would love to get a note like that...smiles.

Ariel said...

'unspoiled daisies...' Very romantic but a sense of loss is predominant. I hope it's 'only' poetry.

Jessie said...

Brian, like i'm sure you haven't!! lol

Ariel, hmmmm...i believe you may be onto something there.

thanks guys for sharing your thoughts. :-)

LarryG said...

see what can happen...
i wish i could describe my day for you ----
hugs

LarryG said...

and i love the song of the whippoorwill :)

Wild Rose said...

Just beautiful...lovely blog too!