My friend asked me, “Where do you want to go for lunch?”
”I want to go where the pretty people are not, where self-importance is left outside, I want to go where the average person is, I want to go where I belong.”
“Okay,” she says, “Where is that?”
“I don’t know. I haven’t found it yet.”
10 comments:
perhaps its right here...smiles.
LOL story of my life
You know..my most favourite place for lunch is in nature... in the mountains or park lands with a simple picnic lunch!
I think I want to go for lunch with you.
WOW... Why?
Yes- too difficult to find that place, those ones where and who all fit with the ONE we are... if only we actually knew who we really are!...
;)
been there - always good to go back
anywhere is possible..
excellent questions!
Yes, that's a tough one. But when we can truly feel comfortable in our own skin, that place can be anywhere.
love
love
deep sigh for this beauty.
xo
Jessie....?
Some people miss you, are you on vacation?
Post a Comment