Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Theme Thursday -- Breakfast

Theme Thursday is brought to you by:


and the following organizers: padraig, dennis, mouse (aka kimy), Squirrel, tut-tut, Megan, and subby
Breakfast
Soft fingertips move like
warm
s
y
r
u
p
slowly
down my
naked spine, the
smell of fresh brewed
love surrounds us,
nature’s juice is on the rise, your
soft warm whisper fills my ear,
"Yes my love,"
I whisper and smile,

Time for breakfast sunshine.”

Pic credit: s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/_Sinitalela...

15 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Wow, some breakfast.

Brian Miller said...

how did i know what to expect when i came here...i like breakfast....

Ed & Jeanne said...

I can see the syrup pouring down...

Unspoken said...

Same idea I had for breakfast :). Nice.

PattiKen said...

Love, served hot. It's what's for breakfast.

Nicely done.

My entry is up here.

Angie Muresan said...

Very nice!

www.angiemuresan.com

Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

percolatingly good

Christine H. said...

yawn, stretch...sigh.

christina said...

a beautiful way, to start the day.
: )

Ariel said...

Wow! soft fingertips that move like syrup... Love and breakfast, good combination.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed it, great breakfast post!

Wonderful TT post!

Happy Thursday!

Happy TT!

Did you know that I am now hosting a new meme?

Find out more Blog of the Week Please join us for the WEEKEND FUNNIES. Week #2 is this Friday to Sunday (March 19-21).

See you there?

hugs

shakira

UNSPOKEN BREAKFAST FOR THE SOUL Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman ART OF GENEROSITY

Shadow said...

hot damn, i want me some breakfast!

♥ Braja said...

oh that was delicious....

Jaime said...

very nice. sounds like a great breakfast

Felicitas said...

Awesome! I particularly love your comparison of fingertips moving down the spine like warm syrup.