Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank you Dear Dulce



Saturday Dulce, from Sweeter Poetry, honored me with the "Best Poets Award." Of course I was not the only one given such a fabo award, my fellow poets are: "Calli dearest twin. Felicitas, you shine. Gypsy Woman, red is passion, like you. Inky, lovely Canadian girl, full of warmth. J-Star, your love for 'hims' is unique Kay, your writing is awesome... so happy I've found you. Larry , you gentle man of wise love words. Margie where love is, there is my dear Margie. Nevine, my Queen of queens, unique ( i love you). Rick, oh man-- with X. Shadow, you already know... Shay, Goddess of goddesses and other witches... Trisha. so apparently soft, but so bright and unique.
Please go by and visit them, and of course, Dulce at http://sweeterpoetry.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to all!
Warm smile,
jessie

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

congrats on your award...and a nice list you have put together there as well...

Jessie said...

thanks Brian, the list is from Dulce. i copied and pasted.
j

Ariel said...

Congrats Jessie. I'll have to go through that list.

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear heart how you deserve this and so much more but I know for sure that your poetry is amazing for sure, much like you!

xo Gabi