Folks, it's time once again -- write your story in 55 words, then go tell the G-Man!

Mission to Mars
He reticently smiled,
“Come with me in my Pink Cadillac,
A Highway to Hell, our mission to mars.
You know how I like it, you know that I love it;
I’ll go faster, faster if you please, so
Put on your blue suede shoes, your
Leather and lace
Only the good die young
In space."
photo credit: Unknown

20 comments:
Ah, never was so much said with so little. Sublime!
Only joking, Jess, there is nothing visible on the post!
OK, it's visible now. And I still like it.
got a whole lot of love, so wait a minute mr postman, no need to go helter skelter.
too fast or love...
great 55.
wow....wow...wow!!! This is just great...I don't know the name or type of muse you have, but I do know that you are amazing!!!
OH YES!
I love it... so thought provoking.. I?ll fly there as well.-..
Groovy! :)
Blue suede shoes, eh? Count me in!
Those spacemen are building a stairway right up to heaven :-)
Some great tunes in my mind now ~ fun!
Lorenzo, i'm glad you enjoyed it, even if nothing was there -- but happier it finally appeared!
Brian, great add-in!
G, this one is a little bit of the Magical Mystery Tour..lol
Dulce, i'll send you a ticket to paradise
Akelamulu -- on a Sunday afternoon..
Jinksy, so will you be leaving on a jet plane??
Anthony, headed for the Hotel California...
E.G., i'm glad you enjoyed it!
someone PLEASE stop me now!!!
lol
jessie
Perfect for a Friday... I'll be singing a merry little tune all day.
OMG. How brilliant using all those different song in your 55. And it worked so well. :) Excellent. I love it. Have a great Friday :)
Ground Control To Major Jessie...
It's a Beautiful morning.
You can..But I can't drive 55!!!
Bye Bye So Long Farewell..
See You In September....:P
Titanium, i'm glad you enjoyed it. enjoy your tunes!
Thanx Tom! the idea hit me on the way to the office...
g-man, Major Jessie!! lol you crack me up!! i think i'm going to tip-toe through the tulips, while i head for the border of Mexico!
have a wonderful music-filled weekend all! and thank you so much for your delightful comments -- it was fun!
warm smiles,
jessie
I got most of the musical references in there! Very creative.
AND...
An award for you at my site today!
Quite an achievement, weaving all those musical lines into a 55. The reticent smile has got me stumped, though, LOL.
a perfect delight! you've got some good songs in there.
Comments often say this, but ou literally DO rock! Great job!
My post is up here.
Somehow these lines reminded me of Dickinson's 'Because I Could Not Stop For Death' In a way it's romantic too. Jessie you see love in everything even in dying don't you?
Post a Comment