I would like to thank Brian at WayStation One (http://www.waystationone.com/) for the idea I used below.
Summer Time Kids

Squeak, bam!
Squeak, bam!
Squeak…..bam!
Anything good to eat?
Grab the lemonade
I can’t reach the glasses
Be careful,
Swish, swishSwirling lemonade insideEscapes theClear pitcher
QuickGrab the cookies
Hurry!
Kids, what are you doing?
Nothing,
Giggle, giggle
Thump, thump, thump
Thump, thump, thump
Thump, thump, thump
Squeak, bam!
Squeak, bam!
Squeak….bam!
Pic credit: http://skeetsstuff.skeeterbess.com/?p=191
13 comments:
ha. love it. i have been on a sound kick this week...so you are feeding it. smiles. thanks for the shout out. nicely done!
That pretty much describes a day in the life of a childhood summer!
I like the way that you incorporated the colors.
I remember such times well :-)
Enjoyed that.
Looking at the snow coming down outside my door I loved reading your 55. Thoughts of lemonade, cookies and the warm summer are dreamy!
I'm up:
Friday Flash 55 ~ Checkmate
LOL that brought back memories for me!
Great 55
Thanks for stopping by my place and reading mine. :)
Brian, you so deserve the shout-out! keep coming up with the ideas and i'll keep trying them out! :-)
Otin, i'm glad you liked the colors, i was really hoping the yellow would have popped more -- oh well. i hope it brought back some warm memories for you.
AnothnyNorth, thank you. i'm glad you enjoyed it.
ChefKar, your 55 is wonderful, i really enjoyed it. i'm glad my post brought some warmth into your day.
warm smiles to all and thank you for visiting!
jessie
definately the joys of a child in the summertime...
LOL! I love it. Feels like Summer.
took me back when i was a kid so many years ago.thanks for sharing. Larry
Winter fades away with this and so do adult worries...
Lovely
xo
Ahhh kid Summer memories. Great 55.
I'm up right HERE
Somebody's got the Winter Doldrums!
I Loved this post Jessie.
Excellent 55!!!
Thank You so much for this Summertime Memory.
I can't wait for Nice weather!
Thanks for playing today...And have a Kick Ass Week-End...
G-Daddy
HA! This was very fun. Thanks for the lemonade. I'll be on my way now.
Post a Comment