Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Theme Thursday


Felt - Impression

Hand in hand walking on the shore
I felt
cool soft wetness under my feet
I saw
our impressions
footprints, and remembered,
envisioning our footprints ahead,
where we may be.

I felt salty water
as you chased me,
waves crashing against our bodies,
knocking me under, the
impression of your fingers on my arm
pulling me close to you.

I felt
desire, warmth, tenderness and passion.

I felt,
the Impression
you have forever left on my soul.

Pic credit: http://m0thyyku.deviantart.com/art/voices-carried-by-the-wind-152040653

8 comments:

LarryG said...

what a mix of now and forever...
underneath there is the woven peace that will not unravel

Brian Miller said...

very nicely done. love those impressions...

Jessie said...

thank you LarryG and Brian. coming from 2 talented writers like yourselves, it's truly a compliment.

warm smiles,
jessie

Ariel said...

Jessie you've a very romantic heart. The waves might have erased the impressions on the sand but it's etched in your heart forever.

Jessie said...

Ariel -- my romantic heart is something i run from, so let's keep it a secret and not tell anyone...

thank you for your sweet comment,
warm smiles,

jessie

Everyday Goddess said...

I love how this feels!

Mike said...

That was gorgeous! I actually thought that this was my favorite over the 55!

Jessie said...

E.G. , thank you :-)

otin, does that mean you are a romantic at heart too??? lol