Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashfiction 55



Can you tell a story in 55 words?

Give it a try, then go tell the G-Man http://g-man-mrknowitall.blogspot.com/
Come on, you know you want to -- you know you can!

Snow Fuels Fire
Outside
Thick snow falls
Blanketing the ground, trees, life;
Inside
Slow jazz, bottled wine
Brightly burning flame
Orange center
Red heat
Surrounding
Our dance
The wick of desire
Melting wax
Slowly
My energy
Building
Sliding down every inch of your tight body
Remaining hard until
Our flames slowly
Extinguish
Into our private pool of
Ecstasy

Pic credit: http://ineon4e.deviantart.com/art/candles-means-romance-149645989

9 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Passionate today. Nicely done.

Dr.John said...

Very exciting 55.

Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh my!
JEssie love,
This is the most beautiful 55 I've read today and the best piece of yours!

I love it, I love it!
Hugs!

Mike said...

I need to zip up now! hahaha! That was hot!!

Brian Miller said...

oh wow. the heat off your 55...burns my fingers to leave a comment...i need to get off the computer and get home. lol.

G-Man said...

Jessie...?
Love is in the air today Girl!
Or at least...Passion!
GREAT 55 My Dear!
I need a cigarette!
Thanks for this steamy Gem, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Larry said...

have always loved the snow but only from pictures lol. I use to live in the snow of Colorado and learned to hate it very much.

Thanks for stopping by This Blog Of Mine.I appreciate it when you leave me comments jessi

Maude Lynn said...

What a sensual 55!

Ariel said...

Wow! The wick of desire melting wax--I loved it. Great post Jessie.

Thank you once again to have peeped in and commented on my poem.