Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Bit of Everything

Thank you Dulce, Steve E., Otin, AngelMay, Brian Miller, and Shadow for stopping by and leaving a comment to yesterday's post, and of course, Ji and LarryG.

Tomorrow morning we'll be on the road heading to a much warmer (hoping anyway) climate -- SC!!! I'm really psyched, bcs we'll be spending Christmas with my daughter, her significant other, and their 2 huge dogs. One is an American Boxer (Roco) and the other is a French Bull Mastiff (Laya).

I know I promised pics of the snow storm but they didn't send individually, so i'm attaching a link -- if it works. lol The pics are my Wordless Wednesday contribution.

Copy and paste the link below into your web browser and you should be able to see them.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=8kv4eix4.c3wf60vs&x=0&h=1&y=f38t73&localeid=en_US


Okay, Three Word Thursday: Peace, Love, Hope









Flash Fiction 55

Today and Yesterday

Silently, like white soldiers,
drifting down
landing on clothed pine trees and
bare weeping cherry.
Smoke emerges from my mouth,
smoke from a small chimney.
Kiya,
adorning her pink coat
unsure of this mysterious substance.
Smiling, laughing at my petite pup,
I coax her into innocence of snow.
Memories of you, laughter
swells my eyes.

I should be back either Mon. or Tues. next week. Until then, I hope everyone has a safe, wonderful, and blessed holiday!

Warm smiles to you and yours,

jessie

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

safe travels! have a wonderful holiday with your family! nice 3 words...and a fun 55! laughter swells my eyes, nice...look forward to seeing you next week!

Mike said...

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday!!

I really loved the 55!

I will go now to look at your pics!

Larry said...

Merry Christmas to you too and I'll pray for safe travels to where ever itis your goimg.. Larry

Shadow said...

have a safe, loving and very merry christmas. see ya when you get back!

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Jessie, I hope your holiday is amazing!!! You are amazing!

I know I couldn't get together this week, as our friend is sadly not doing well and may not make it home, so I've been at CAMC.

When you return...Mon/Tues...I have that week off and I think things will be more settled...one heck of a year and I hope you know I love you and you all have a beautiful Christmas together...

Love you
Gabi

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I love the way you portray snow...
smooth, dynamic, and happy.

Merry Christmas.