
http://carryontuesday.blogspot.com/2009/09/carry-on-tuesday-20.html
This weeks words:
Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.

They’ve known each other since first grade. She was fair skinned, long wavy chestnut hair, blue eyes. His skin was dark, straight black hair, eyes like chocolate drops. From the first day of school, their first smile, they were inseparable. Giggles, whispers, passing of folded papers back and forth during class. Hearts began appearing on the notes. They started holding hands as they walked to and from school. The sixth grade dance, a quick kiss under the disco light. Everyone, yet no one saw the puppy love grow. Everyone, yet no one saw the changes slowly intruding the growth of love. Later, Everyone noticed when he appeared at school alone. Everyone noticed the tears on his face.
A teacher noticed him reading two separate sheets of paper in math class and asked him to bring the papers to her. With his head and eyes looking down, he shuffled his feet, and handed her the papers.
Dear Richard,
Molly was smiling last night. She said she felt your hand in hers, your body beside her, your lips touching her ear, as you whispered, we are, “Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.” Although you were not there beside her, she felt your presence. She loved you with all she had. Enclosed is a letter she wrote for you when the doctor gave her the news.
Best Wishes,
Mrs. Hathaway
My dear, sweet, Richie,
Please do not cry. Instead, remember our love in the daises, under the moon and stars, and the warm sunny days. I will always be with you, for we are, “Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.” I will always wait for you on the other side.
Love,
Molly
Pic credit: http://ffffound.com/image/0b6d432d45997dbb047c61701d91dd0436d5dab7
14 comments:
goodbyes are the order of the day, this is touching if tearful
So sweet and romantic! (and I love both)
I had to chuckle at your "stop, please" reaction option. I would be afraid to put that at Word Garden, everyone might check it! :-O
I see several of my bloggy friends on your blogroll. Gabi, Galen, Shadow and Dulce, from whose blog I came here. I'm glad I did. :-)
Lovely story Jessie, though sad too.
I really like the way you write > you should more often.
btw I've just noticed you have my blog in your list of blogs but you are not in my followers sidebar!!! How is that? ha, ha... (oh no!)
Ok -I understand...absent-minded we've been all these days since we met!!!
Smiles... and love ;)
{{{hope to see your little dog there soon!}}}
thanks Larry, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :-)
Fireblossom, these are great bloggers: Gabi, Galen, Shadow and Dulce! I'm loyal to all. Gabi and I actually live in the same area.
Dulce, I thought I was on your role blog ... how did that happen??? I will be changing that real soon!!! lol lol Thank you for the nice comment. I post whenever I can, sometimes the words just aren't there.
Smiles and Hugs to ALL!
Sad, sad, sad! How did she die? How did he go on without her! I love stories that let you finish with your own imagination. Very clever!
the tears in my eyes are all i have for you on this one...
Anne, yes please do use your imagination! Thank you for the compliment and for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Dear Shadow, I believe that's one of the best compliments you've given me yet! Thank you.
Smiles to all,
The one great thing about Blogging is being privy to the brilliance and talent of people like YOU Jessie...WOW!!!
You are second to NONE!!
This was just beautiful.
b
http://torristravels.blogspot.com
Thank you G-Man, you are too kind.
b, thank you for stopping by. i'm glad you enjoyed it.
smiles,
A touching story indeed Jesse. Liked your descriptions- eyes like chocolate drops....very imaginative :)
brilliant I like the way you wrote this and the story. nice work
thank you swapnap and gs batty for your nice compliments.
smiles,
Wow what a clever way to write I dream of writing like that I guess I just don't have the imagination I guess I've written poems and storys a ot of them but I never come up with the clever word art and others I've read.I only dream to write that way. love your blog and thanks for the comment you left for me at This Blog Of Mine
© http://www.moonsdesignslive.com/
Blue aka Larry Moon
Post a Comment