

I’m your voodoo queen, conjuring your spirit, striking in darkest night, desiring your warm, muscular body against mine, yearning the beating of your heart inside; I summon life to beating of tribal drums. Dancing, entangling fierce movements react with each beat, until screams, utterance of love found softly in foreign tongues are all that remain.
pic credit: http://www.roxzana.com/class&bookinginfo.html
6 comments:
Great 55!
I need to work on mine now - I had a virus the past two days and no time to work on one this week.
I could feel the drums. Enjoyed that.
Jesse...? WOW!!
What a beautiful 55.
Thank you so much for sharing this creative little gem.
I hope you are enjoying doing these!
Thanks for visiting, and have a Great Week-End....G
That is very well written! I love the expression!
very earthy - a conjurer's tale.
nice! i really like ur writting!
Post a Comment