
A starlit night,
serene moon watching, as
hand-in-hand we walk,
opening doors to futures
I believed
unforeseen;
yet, you are
travelling beside me;
hand-in-hand, fingers entwined
over new mysterious roads.
A cooling breeze
flying through trees,
I’m stirring inside, conscious
your gaze on me;
turning to you our lips become one,
evening love finally begun.
serene moon watching, as
hand-in-hand we walk,
opening doors to futures
I believed
unforeseen;
yet, you are
travelling beside me;
hand-in-hand, fingers entwined
over new mysterious roads.
A cooling breeze
flying through trees,
I’m stirring inside, conscious
your gaze on me;
turning to you our lips become one,
evening love finally begun.
photo credit: http://www.snow-white.ca/Illustrations/C-FirstKiss.jpg

6 comments:
beautiful beginnings
i enjoyed this!
Oh this is good for 55!!
perfect friday romance...
romantically the future is linked. very beautiful.
Hi Jessie - this is really nice. I don't seem to be able to write about 'love' and 'the future' in the same sentence. A character flaw I think. You've done so beautifully here.
I also wanted to thank you for commenting on if the walls could. . . I always love coming to your site and having the photograph of the zebras greet me. . . the shadows are so wonderfully disconcerting.
Thanks again.
♥
when I read the first verse
It sounded like I was singing a song in my head.
:)
Post a Comment