
A Lullaby
Goodnight my sweetheart, pleasant dreams to you.
Sleep well my sweetheart,
I love you true.
There are no monsters hiding under your bed,
No ghouls or goblins to dread.
You’re tucked in safe, and
Sealed with a kiss; so,
Goodnight my sweetheart,
Rest your thoughts in oceans blue.
Angels will sing soft lullabies to you.
10 comments:
Ah this is comforting - nicely done!
Gentle and very tuneful. You could sing it.
Awww..this made me sleepy;)
*yawn* need a nap now too. although i'm not a children. i feel safe and secure...
sweet! I like this tons!
Awww, so sweet.
How lovely! :)
Mine's up too.
A wonderful lullaby, I love it.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Oh Jess...
Verry soothing my Dear....
Thank You so much for another fine 55!!
I'm glad you enjoy doing these..
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Great Week-End..G
Ahhh how sweet a truly comforting lullaby versus the old faithful where bows break and cradles will fall geesh lol. Good job. My 55 is up too.
Post a Comment