I'm not going anywhere physically. I took the pic when my husband and I went to Vegas over Xmas. I just love the view of the clouds and the land underneath, it puts life and our world in a whole new dimension.
I'll be checking blogs ... so you'all can't go anywhere!
6 comments:
so where you off to?
will miss you. . .
Um...did I miss something? where are you off too and I will miss you too...:-(
I'm not going anywhere physically. I took the pic when my husband and I went to Vegas over Xmas. I just love the view of the clouds and the land underneath, it puts life and our world in a whole new dimension.
I'll be checking blogs ... so you'all can't go anywhere!
I'll be back ...hopefully with better stuff.
smiles,
jessie
Ooooh flying away??? Somewhere exotic?
Oh I just read your comment - forget my questions!
Post a Comment