
Tomorrow
Offers
Mimicking
Opportunities
Revealing
Riches
Opaque
Wisdom
But when does tomorrow come?
Crystal glass
Red burgundy please
Swirl, smell, sip, swish,
Roll, sweetness roll, around my tongue
Caressing senses,
Swallow, eyes closed
Gazing into crystal, my
Memory glass.
image: www.hiddeninfrance.typepad.com/.../artists/
re: previous post Love Letter III, UL=Unknown Lover
10 comments:
I really loved the Tomorrow one - the wine one made me want some!
Made me think of a quote.
It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
Robert H. Goddard (1882 - 1945)
tomorrow is right now! truly lovely!
the wine too. brings images into my mind and tastes into my mouth.
Too Often Memories Out Race Reality Opening Wounds – Not Every Victor Enjoys Riches – Chance Occasionally Makes Everyone Suffer.
Marty, you have insightful comments ... to which i must agree.
jessie
Just providing the common answer to your closing question: "But when does tomorrow come?"
"Tomorrow never comes."
I liked the tomorrow one as well..nice quote by Eric it fit well with the verse
Marty, which is exactly what i was thinking when i wrote "Tomorrow" ... lol
i really like these two.
very nicely done, relaxing read.
If I tell you how amazing you truly are to me I only hope you believe me. This post rocked my heart and moved me...thank you so much!
Gorgeous new blog layout too...gret pics.
Post a Comment