Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Interview

Looking for something a little different and fun Check this out, it's a small interview that orginiated from anybeth's blog: http://anybeth.blogspot.com/. If you're up to it, email her -- she'll send you a few questions, to which you answer and post on your blog. Oh yea, make sure you read the rules at the bottom…



1. What made you start blogging? I have a dear friend (Gabriella Moonlight) who brought me into the blogsphere. I’m a private person who loves to write, and at the time I was very uncomfortable with sharing my writing. “G” in her infinite wisdom thought this would be the perfect way for me to become more comfortable with sharing, and so my journey in blogging began.

2. Tell us about your first love. There isn’t very much to tell really, I didn’t date very much, I had a few boyfriends that I liked for a couple of weeks or so, but my first love occurred during my senior year in high school. He had dark hair, brown eyes, your typical average guy, and drove a Chevy Nova. He broke up with me right before the school year ended, we were together almost a year.

3. Do you have a best friend and (if yes) what do you love about him/her? I would have to say my parents and daughter are my three best friends. They have seen me at my best and my worst and somehow still manage to love me. They see “me” not who they want me to be or who they think I should be, just plain old me. Even though I have a few very close friends who have seen me at my semi worst, my parents and daughter have been with me the longest. You also asked what qualities I look for, honesty – call the shots as you see them whatever or however they may be. Be true to me, I’ll be true to you.

4. What is your first memory as a child? I have memories that I’ve been told by mom and dad, but I think you want the one from my personal stash. So, it would be the ones when I lived in Colorado Springs, CO. Our neighbors, the walk down the hill to the school playground and the long walk up the hill home, and walking through the snow to find the perfect Christmas tree to cut down and decorate – before we found out we had to change to artificial trees.

5. Who is your favorite author, and why? My favorite author, this one is tough because I haven’t read very much from one particular author. I use to enjoy James Patterson, then his writing style changed and it’s not as engaging and heavily charged. Richard North Patterston and Greg IIles are probably my favorite two, for me their storylines are intriguing, there's depth, things are not always as they appear. For now however, my reading is centered more on the academic end which is going to require some real concentration on my part this semester, strangely enough though, I’m really looking forward to it!

The Rules

leave me a comment saying: interview me
comments with e-mail addresses will not be published to preserve privacy
i will e-mail you five questions. i get to pick the questions
you can then answer the questions on your blog
you should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed
anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger

7 comments:

Charli Henley said...

Hey! I like this! This is fun. I definitely want to play! You can interview me!

Wait. What? said...

How fun - I see everyone doing it and I love reading and learning more about everyone!@! Thanks for sharing!

Cat

Shadow said...

hey, it's nice to get to know you! this is cool, ain't it...

Jessie said...

Dear Cat and Shadow, thanks for stopping by & reading. :-)

Eric S. said...

I have seen this on a lot of blogs lately. The neat thing is it's not like a meme, because it is individualized for each blog.

So I suppose I will step over the line here and put myself out there for all to see. You can interview me if you so choose.

Eric S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric S. said...

OK, My answers are up. Thanks that was a lot of fun.