
These last couple of weeks has been really busy for me, so I’ve decided to change my style, just a bit. For the next couple of months or so, my posts will be snippets from a short-story I wrote last spring. In fact, the past two 55 Flash Fiction Friday postings have been the beginning paragraphs of my story. I would like to warn you in advance, sometimes the story will stop at what appears to be an awkward place; I will however try to avoid that. Each post will be an edited version of my original story; it's basically my way to edit, revise, clean-up, and un-clutter the room.
I’m hoping you stay with the story and offer your thoughts, comments, suggestions -- your words, whatever they may be, are appreciated and taken to heart.
My fingers are crossed that you enjoy the words ...
image: 101reasonstostopwriting.com/.../
4 comments:
Oh this sounds like fun I am looking forward to reading your work!
sounds interesting... carry on!
Anticipation!
(a'la Carley Simon)
Oh Jessie, I love this idea and cannot wait to be reading your story in chapter format!!! This will be wonderful!
Love,
G
Post a Comment