
I have many different thoughts rambling around in my mind, too abstract at the present time to put down onto paper -- even for me the path is winding and short. It's like going through a huge corn maze and finding not another path, but the end of the line. So for now, the intangible metaphores and similes are simply:
leaves floating down streams maneuvering around planted rocks that will not grow. snowflake fingerprints flying through the breeze, while someplace warm a leaf is shedding tears from heaven, dripping onto flourishing grassy meadows.
even the stunted the dying and the dead
have a purpose
each piece of nature has its time
its place
maybe we'll find it together.
image: canalphotos.org/photopage_342.htm
4 comments:
that was a lovely read...I hear ya.
maybe we will..:)
wonderful ramblings!!! and have a merry christmas!
Oh dear J, I love you so and your ramblings are just amazing to me...love to you and Merry
Christmas!
G
Post a Comment