
I rummaged through drawers, files, I ripped, I shredded, I cut, deep furious, tears, blood, disappeared into a quiet space of nothing – disappeared out of my sight – if I destroy the murky images representing vampires and werewolves crouched in secret crevices in my mind, they can no longer haunt me, I can become normal –
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx plowing through the cuts,
ravaging mystified symbols,
there are no prisoners,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the cuts were maddening,
the cuts were suppose to set my soul free, I have no visible scars, I have no perceptible wounds except those in my heart,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I miss the words,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I miss their meanings,
the dark, cold places they took me,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx inside dark cold caves of
madness which
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blanketed my mind
it was there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in my own personal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx undignified fortress
I found comfort, solitude, cut, rip, shred,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx words become disassembled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx words become nothingness
my words are homeless until your eyes cast a vision upon them and you made them a part of your world. For now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the cutting has ceased.
Image: http://www.kazuya-akimoto.com/2007/2007images/IMG_7012_dark_wood_450.jpg
3 comments:
normal is where you are happy..it's your choice how you acheive that..:)
This is incredibly powerful Jessie. I had this really penetrate me on a couple of levels, thank you for bringing words to my feelings; you do that very well...and I truly hope you know how amazing you are!!
G~*
this is strong writing, very good
Post a Comment