
You Are 30% Witch
It's unlikely that you're a witch. At least, no one thinks you are.
You may still be interested in witchcraft, but you're by no means a stereotypical witch.
While you don't seem all that witchy, people may think you're a bit weird.
You're definitely a little offbeat. No one really knows what to make of you sometimes.
The above is my result from an on-line quiz, found via a blogger followed by Gabriella Moonlight, you know which quizes I'm talking about, the ones that tell you how intelligent you are, your clothing style, your bedroom style, etc., and I will admit it, I’m gullible, I take them and then sort through the possibility – how honest is the given answer? Well, in this particular case, I think it pretty much hits the nail on the head.
“I” don’t see myself as stereotypical, and even though I may be a little biased, it could explain why some perceive me as a little off-beat and slightly weird – in a cool way though. Lol God granted me the honor of being a Gemini, you know two personalities are better than one, and I do like to keep people guessing. :-)
image found at: i22.photobucket.com/.../Holidays/halloween.jpg
1 comment:
I would agree that you are offbeat in the most wonderful of ways!!! Now we just have to figure out the red hair and green eye gig and then we're in like Flynn! LOL!
G
Post a Comment